Infant with skin rashes. Prescribed with clotrimazole for fungal infection. Infant consumed the medication accidentally. What to do?

Hie my name is maria martinez and my question is that like a week ago i went to the doctor for my baby 4month chekup she had like a diper rash it was fongus so the dr prescribe me clotrimazole to put it on the affected area twice a day but my question is that since i am breastfeeding my baby and i had mi nipple likealittle infected and it hurted i had a little rash so i tried to put alittlebit of the cream around my nipple but at night i accidently breastfeed my baby and i dont know ifthat can harm her since i forgat toclean it so what can ido shoul i take her to the doctor for a chekup
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013