Infant with skin colored raised blister on the arm, no fluid. Treatment required?

my 10 month old had a pen size red dot on his arm 2 weeks ago and it was flush with his skin, which I assumed was some type of bug bite . Over that two week period, it has grow slightly, is raised above the skin and is the same color as his skin. It is hard and almost appears to look like a blister , but seems to have no fluid in it. Any ideas as to what this could be and should I take him to a dermatologist or to his pediatrician? Thanks- Gwen
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012