Infant with respiratory problem, treated by amoxicillin IV, suffering from fever. What is the cause?

He was brown with a 2.6 kg wt, when hi is in 7 month old he was admitted with a wedge with a respiratory problem. that time he treated by amoxicillin IV and now he is continued with Montair 4 g daily powder previously one month he was in fever then again he suffering with fever on this month suddenly. What is the cause for that but now or previously he was not any cold symptom. temp will cross 101.6 deg F what is your advice? One thing Paracetamol is not working bur paracetamol with Ibugesic is working to reduce his fever? should I continue that or other medication you suggest. he is 9 kg now
Asked On : Thu, 9 May 2013