Infant with reddish spots on the temple and shoulder. What are these?

Hi, my child is 9 months old. This morning when he woke he had a red spot/bump on his right temple and one on his back right shoulder. Now one on his left shoulder. They looks like mosquito bites but have gotten redder and more raiser over the day, he is also had 4 sleeps today when he only usually has 2 maybe 1. And appears to be still very tired and grumpy between sleeps. No temp. Still eating and drinking. Urinating ok. And gone to the toilet once today, which he usually goes twice!
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013