Infant with recurring stomach pain. Could it be lactose intolerance?

Can my 2 year old just start being lactose intolerant? Twice in the last week she drank milk before bed and shortly after drinking it she s crying, lying on the floor or in my arms in terrible pain that seems to be abdominal. But it doesn t happen every night nor has it happened during the day. Any ideas? I m starting to get very concerned. The first time it resolved in about 2 hours, with the pain coming and going and her sleeping in between. Tonight it seems to be lasting longer, again with leaping in between periods of waking up in pain. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013