Infant with plastic piece stuck to roof, round mark on removal, suspicion of it having caused disturbance in sucking. Treatment required?

Hi, yesterday i found a flat round shaped plastic piece in my daughter s mouth. It was stuck on the upper area of her mouth. We took it out but there s a round mark on her upper mouth. We suspect the thing was stuck in her mouth for about 2 weeks coz thats when she refused to drink milk from bottle and stopped pacifier coz its disturbing for her to suck. Should i bring her to Dr to check just in case..
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012