Infant with persisting fever, loss of appetite. Teeth erupting. Is that the reason?

Good day,my son who is 18months has been having fever bursts which can be as high as 38.8 degrees for the past 5 days and we have been giving him Nurofen which has Ibuprofen for pain and fever. He heated up again this morning and has just been given Empaped (suppository which contains Paracetamol ) but it seems his temp is rising to 39.3 degrees. I have also noticed that all 4 Molars are beginning to show. His appetite is bad,but he is atleast drinking lots of water and juice. He also has a runny nose but stool is normal. How can you help?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013