Infant with persisting fever. Not responding to Flexon. Malaria?

My 1.5 month old son (a twin) is suffering from fever for the past 2 days. Early morning today his temp was 103.5. He weighs around 9.8 kgs. I have been giving him Flexon 5 ml every 6 hrly. He s feeling very weak and once the effect of the medicine wears off his temperature shoots right back up and has very cold hands and feet . Please help me as I feel very worried. Would it be malaria or so since we have lot of mosquitoes around here or is it a regular fever? Sherin
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012