Infant with persistent cough and wheezing, undiagnosed heart problem. Could cough have worsened it?

My daughter is 8 1/2 months old before she was born the son techs thought she had a small whole in her heart ! Her ped dr could hear nothing wrong when she was born. We did not rescan her heart but since she was born she has had a slight cough . Ive mentioned this and have asked could she have allergies like my other children. They finally gave her singular it has helped but she still coughs and wheezes. We are doing albuetrol breathing treatments. With all that said could she have a undiagonsed heart problem with this cough that has gotten worse with her age! Note no fever and she finished an antibiotic 3 weeks ago !
Asked On : Thu, 13 Dec 2012