Infant with occasional sneezing and cough, breathing difficulty and nasal blockage. Otrinoz saline prescribed. Right medication?

Hi, my one month 10 days old baby is having occasional sneezing and cough. He is also having difficulty breathing at times (which sounds like nasal block and some congestion down in his throat and he is trying to cough it out). He doesnt have any running nose and I do not see any mucus in his nostrils. Mostly notice this condition when he wakes up from sleep. Doctor has prescribed Otrinoz Saline.could you please advice if this is the right medication ?
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013