Infant with no bowels and a lot of trapped wind. Cause for problem?

I am breastfeeding my 5 1/2 week old baby. He usually has very frequent bowel movements during and after feeds. However he has not had a movement since yesterday afternoon and doesn t seem himself. Hes feeding alot more regularly like hes having a growth spurt. I think he has a lot of trapped wind and a movement would give him huge relief. I ve finally got him to sleep now is there anything i can do to help him? What may have caused it? I m wondering is it caused by anything i ate. I had a mild chili con carne last night? many thanks
Asked On : Sat, 16 Mar 2013