Infant with low hemoglobin levels, taking cerelac with formula milk. Is it due to introduction of cerelac?

Hello there im currently giving cerelac mixted in his formula milk to my 2 month old baby as he was never satisfied with his formula plain milk so doct adviced me to introduce him gradually to cerelac. everything seem to be going well as one day he caught a virus and he had some blood tests done! this show that his hemoglobin level were low 82 low now they are gradually increacing but still too low!! can the cerelac be afecting his hemoglobing levels??
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012