Infant with low energy, cough and cold. Could this be due to teething?

My 15 month old daugther had her year injection 2 weeks ago. Although her apetite is good now, she is uncharacteristically clingy, tearful and has no energy. This has been the case for over a week now. In the last few days she has developed a nasty cough and is suffering from very cold hands at night, as well as weeping eyes. I went to the doctor last week. He suggested it could be a number of things from teething , fallout from her MMR jab, has picked up a virus, a mixture of all these. She doesn t seem to be improving....can you help?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013