Infant with loose stools and fever. Cries while passing stool. Blisters on the buttocks. Has lactose intolerance

Hello Doctor, My son is 10 months old and is passing semi solid stools 7-10 in a day and has 100 fever.I am giving him zanocin (ranbaxy) and crocin from past 60 hrs but it seems to be not doing that good. Fever is gone but motions are still intact. he cries while passing every stool. He is not eating much. He denies water and milk also. His bum has got blisters and I am applying Himalaya rash cream on it. He was little intolerant to lactose But i had always given him milk. Please advice
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013