Infant with loose stool, stinky with black pieces in it. Can this be from his vaccines?

My 9 wk old had his shots 6 days ago and the doc put him on Zantac as well as rice cereal in his formula (10cc cereal per ounce). He began having really loose yellow bowel movements which have progressed into liqidy yellow stools with black stringy pieces in it. He is crying all the time he is not eating or sleeping. He is sleeping a lot. This is not usual for him. He is also very congested. Can this be from his vaccines?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Mar 2013