Infant with intermittent fever, vomiting. Gave crocin. Further treatment?

My 6 months 13 days old son is suffering from intermittent fever . Before fever he had cold ....Friday afternoon he had fever... then after providing him crocin drops temperature went down .....he is active...then night he had fever ... after giving corex drops...temperature went down again....again afternoon he had fever which came down after crocin drops.....we went to doctor and he said we need to take urine test if he has fever for couple more day...then on saturday night he had fever....again it went down after medicines..... sunday morning to night he didnt have fever... but again in the night he is having some fever... What is this symptom.... kindly note that he has reduced the fluid intake but he is taking mother s milk.... he has 2 times vomitted cerelac with cold saliva in it.... any remedy to this....what is the our next step? is it serious?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013