Infant with history of exaggerated indirect bilirubin at his birth(26mg), history of hereditory spherocytosis in family. What can be the level of severity if present in my child with these reports?

hi, i have a child one month 15 days old with history of exaxarated indirect bilirubin at his birth(26mg) at birth, then treated with phototherapy it came to 8mg at he was discharged. then after one month his bilirubin level indirect is 15 mg. his haemoglobin is 12mg. we have the history of hereditory spherocytosis in our family. can you plz guide me about the level of severity if present in my child with these reports
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013