Infant with heart murmur, premature birth, breathing problem. Hospitalized for rsv, corona virus. What could be this?

My son has a heart murmur and was eight weeks premature at birth but this past weekend he was startled by a friend and picked him up from behind stop breathing and passed out last for about 30 sec then came too and slept for about three hours after. He was just hospitalized for rsv and corona virus and when they took blood he passed right out and then came too in about 15 secs I am so worried have an appt wig neurology this coming week what could this be
Asked On : Fri, 1 Mar 2013