Infant with greenish, foul smelling loose stools. Have diaper rashes. Is something wrong?

My 20 month old is having morning stools that are diarrhea like, green and terribly odorous for 5 days. I have to change the entire bedding, wash immediately, and bathe my child as the odor is very uncommon and obviously a sign that something isn t right. She now has a terrible rash on her bottom and complains with every diaper change. She is guarding her diaper area and in much discomfort from those episodes. Her eating is normal, drinking fine, playing fine. No temperature.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012