Infant with green loose motions, loss of appetite. Given vizylac. Any antibiotic required?

Hi, My Kid is 8 months old. He stayed at my native place for last 7 days.And now for last 2 days since he came back he is having kind of loose motions. I think its probably due to water change. But he is eating and taking mother feed properly. He is passing 4-5 times stools for last days. Todays his stool was of green color and quite thin. I gave 5 ml of vizylac in morning. He seems to be fine now but I am not sure whether any antibiotic is required. Please guide me....
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013