Infant with green colored stools, test showed mucus, blood, pus cells, bacteria. No improvement with medicines. Treatment suggestion?

My son is 10 months. Since from last 5 days he got fever cold cough diarrhea(loose green stool like muconium). His stool routine report which is done 5 days earlier show: Mucus present,ocult blood occasional,R.B.C present, pus cell 4-5, bactaria present. Docotor gave him Norflox DT( norfloxacin 100mg) twice daily but there is hardly any effect in his motion. He is still passing loose green stool. Please suggest something.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012