Infant with green and white discharge from eye. Report shows No significant bacterial growth. Cause for discharge?

My 4 weeks old daughter has green and white discharge coming out of her left eye. Swabs were taken and here are the results which I don t understand, Gram stain: Moderate polymorphism Possible occasional gram negative diplococci Occasional gram positive cocci Final report: Result of culture, No significant bacterial growth Gp gave eh drops to use for couple of days which I did and now it s back to how it was (I clean it three times a day and massage it in case it s a blocked eye duct)(she s been like that since she was at the hospital week 1) I m really stressing out. Please explain to me this report thank you!!
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013