Infant with food allergy. Rashes, ulcers in mouth. Have lactose intolerance and silent reflux. Advice?

Hi my son has been tested skin and blood testing as he appears to show symptoms of allergies to food but there all negative why would this be he's 14months
He comes out in a number of symptoms not always all but the symptoms range from rashes to hives to ulcers in mouth never a temp on losec ml a day he's lactose intolerant and silent reflux the prof wants to do barrel and swallow and admit him to the ward I don't know what else it could be ????
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013