Infant with fever, mild hydro nephtrolosis, pale yellow urine. What measures should i take?

Hi , My son is 2years 1month old, having a fever of 101 from yesterday,he is having mild hydro nephtrolosis On precautionary basis we have done his urine test.Please find the results below Colour Pale yellow Appearence Clear ph 6 reaction acidic sp gravcty 1.025 Protien,Sugar Nil Ketone , Bilirubin ,Blood,Negative Urobilinogen Normal Eptiheliel celss 01-02/HPf Pus Celss 04-06/HPF RBC ,CASTS,Crystals,Others Nil we are giving him water every hour and he is passing urine very frequently.Pls let me know the your valuable inputs as i am feeling very tensed
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013