Infant with fever, loose stools, taking antibiotic. What more can be done?

Hi.. My son is 14 months old. He has been having fever for past three days. He was prescribed with an antibiotic clavum 4 ml twice for 4 days, calpol 120 mg for every 4 days and zylocold 3.5 ml twice for 3 days. But he suddently started to pass loose stools in green color approx. 5 to 6 times daily after completing one day of this dosages. Again after the consultation he was prescribed with bifilac sachet but there improvement in loose stools. Kindly help me by giving your valuable prescriptions.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013