Infant with fast breathing, high temperature and cough. Viral infection? On antibiotics

hello. my son is 20mo old and has a rectal temp of 104.1 and is breathing faster and slightly harder than normal. he also has a cough . we were in to the doc last weekend and he was put on an antibiotic and then it came back and we were in just this last saturday and she said it was viral and now today he is worse yet. should we seek emergency care (as the office is closed until 8:30am tomorrow) or should we wait it out?
Asked On : Fri, 22 Feb 2013