Infant with dotty rashes on face and neck, Worsen at night, bumpy when touched. Solution?

My daughter is eight months old, and for two weeks has had a dotty, splotchy rash on her face/head/ neck , localized to her eyebrows, hair line. It lightens throughout the day, and worsens at night it seems . No history of allergies other then penicillian in the family. The rash feels bumpy when touched, and doesnt blanch when pressed. Almost looks like an adult pimple , however I doubt it is as again, it worsens and lessens throughout the day. Thank you in advance
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013