Infant with difficulty in passing stools, has vomiting after feeds, seems to be gassy after taking formula milk, similac with omega 3 and 6, takes water between feeds. What can be done?

my baby is formula fed and i started her on similac advanced with omega 3 and 6 but she was very gassy/fussy and wasn t producing regular bowel movements. My dr suggested using a sensitive formula and i have been for 2 weeks but she s still not pooping on her own and seems to be having alot more vomit during her feeds. She is only 7 weeks old, and was premature at 36weeks. I have talked to her dr. and tried giving her about 2 ounces of water inbetween feeds as recommended but nothing seems to be helping. What should i do next and is there a different formula i should try.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012