Infant with dent on the side of the head that follows a bump on the middle, intense crying followed by sound sleep post a fall. Is it worrisome?<br>

My 11 month old daughther fell off my bed and may have hit her head on the corner of our computer desk, though I m not sure. She has a dent on the right side of her head that follows a bump towards the middle of her head. She creid for a couple of seconds but started to fall asleep soon this normal? Is there anything I should be worried about?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Jun 2012
hi just watch for 24 hours like any bleeding from nose or ears,awake her every 2 hours & if she developed vomiting repeatedly consult your doctor.thanks