Infant with cough. Taking mucolite drops,mothers feed, no relief. Continue or change to any other drug?

Dear Doctor, My 3 months old daughter has cough problem for the last 5 days. We are giving yesterday onwards Dr. Reddy s Mucolite drops but no relief. She is not coughing continuously but every half an hour to 1hr for 10-12 seconds, some times bit heavy also. No running nose or fever , i thought she had bit cold . She is taking her mothers feed only. Her mother is working so we are keeping mother milk at refrigerator after taking out milk from refrigerator warming little bit on boiled water. Should we continue with Mucolite drops (10 drops3 times daily) or Can we change to any other drug ? Please suggest !! Thanks in advance Karuna
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013