Infant with constipation, passes stools with suppositories, has S26 milk. Prescribed Duphalac. Should I change the brand of baby milk?

Good day Dokter My 12 week old baby daughter is on S26 milk, she only has a poop nappy every 3rd day, but only if I give her as Glisirene dippositrie. Also my GP told me to give het 15ml of Duphalac in the morning bottel, mid day bottel and night bottel. She also drinks tee with brown sugar . Do I need to change to another brand of baby milk. Otherwise se is really do well on the S26. Allthought she is only drinking 150ml of milk - 5 bottels a day. If you can give me advise I would really appreciate it. Kind Regards Lelani
Asked On : Fri, 6 Apr 2012