Infant with constipation, greenish stools. Had vomiting and diarrhea. Need medical attention?

Hey, my daughter is 14 months old and weighs around 22 pounds. She stays constipated a lot. She will not eat much, which could be due to being a picky eater. I got her to the berry captain crunch cereal this morning. She had a virus Monday night and threw up. She had diarrhea Wed. and Thur. Her stools have been loose since then. Her stools have mainly been a pasty yellowish/green color. Well, tonight when I was changing her diaper, her poop was like a pasty green, greenish with a blue tint color to it. Is this normal or a serious situation?
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013