Infant with colic, prescribed with Carmicide and Colimex. Side effect for Colimex?

Hi My baby was born on 15 Jan 2013. She is exclusively formula fed. She has colic . The pediatrician has prescribed carmicide 3 times a day and colimex when colic is severe. From past 3 days I m giving her carmicide but seems this medicine is not working. The baby still cries of colic for hrs together in evening . Only after giving colimex she is able to take sound sleep. Pls let me know if there are any side effects if colimex which I should be aware of.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Feb 2013