Infant with cold sore, fever, reddish gums. Treated for thrush. Need to be taken to urgent care?

I think my 19 month old may have gotten a cold sore from my mother. Within the last two weeks she had an outbreak and then i had one. The baby is running a fever , wont eat, crys alot and acts like her mouth hurts. I looked inside and her gums are REALLY red and swollen. She is being treated for thrush and is almost done with her medicine but seems to be getting worse now. Should I take her to an urgent care or wait til monday to see if we can get into the doctor?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013