Infant with cold, breathing difficulty, on levolin resolus. Is it safe for an infant?

My son is 7 month old and suffering from cold and breathing problem, every time I took him to Doctors, he suggest some new sysup, but no use. Now we have started giving Levolin resoules (Inhalitation) - Is there any problem in giving inhalation solution to a kid? Pls suggest. what is remidy for this breathing problem with cold?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
Thanks for choosing HCM.
I sympathise with your plight.
Please try using Saline nasal drops along with the cold medication given by your doctor.
The inhalation is quite safe.
The cold & other allergic symptoms could give a lot of trouble for the tiny baby for a few months. Also please get the blood counts done to see if any eosinophilic tendency in your baby.
Please feed warm liquids & keep the baby protected from cold weather like air-conditioners,rains etc.
Prevent any body smoking near the baby.