Infant with chronic constipation and acid reflux. Need help on diet

Hello, my 11 month old has chronic issues with stomach/gas/ constipation . As a baby he was breastfed exclusively and never had regular bowel movements. He was often stiff, cried often, refused to eat and when he did have a Nm it was thick like peanut butter. He has also struggled with bad reflux/spit up. Recently his constipation has gotten so bad we have ended up in the er where he had an enema and was prescribed lactulose (unsuccessful) do then restoralax. He has been pooping much better the last few days but has started throwing up and has major flatulence with a really bad smell. He is no longer breastfed and I feed him lots of fibre foods, low iron formula, diluted apple juice. Any advice? I don t seem to be getting anywhere here...
Asked On : Mon, 5 Nov 2012