Infant with bruised mark on the lower back and buttocks. Is this an injury?

My baby has a bruise like mark on lower back on spine and her upper bottom, its not dark like a bruise its like a blue tint and I just noticed it when she was about to turn 2 months, now she is three months and it hasn't faded or gone away. I know its not from someone hurting her because she is never with anyone else except me. the bruise like mark even goes in between the crack of her bottom and to the other cheek. Please help me and what can I do for her?
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013