Infant with Diarrhoea and rash on face, used Yeast rash cream. Is it an allergy?

My baby has had diarrhea for 2 weeks, it is dark green, almost black, and smells awful.. She also has a rash on her face and cradle cap. We took her to the Dr last week, only to be told its just eczema and a virus and we were prescribed a cream for a yeast rash on her bum. The bum rash seems to be getting better but should have improved more according to what the dr said after a week of use. She is a mostly formula fed 8 week old baby who gets 1 bottle of breast milk a day. What could this be? Can it be a allergy? and if so any suggestions what to change?
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012