Infant was given nusobee soya milk powder during a recent bout of diarrhea, has recovered now. Can I continue the same powder?

my son 2 months old suffered from diarrhoea we admitted him and he had a drips , sysentry is because of curd and milk,so doctor suggested to give him nusobee soya milk powder for two weeks. shall i continue the milk powder for him. but in that milk powder it has mentioned, in the case of diarhoea only we should give. i shoud know whether i shal continue giving milk powder or not.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Feb 2013
Better you continue Nusobee soya milk powder for 8 weeks and gradually introduce the previous formula you were using before loose motions.