Infant undergoing treatment for urine infection, has diarrhea, frequent urination. Worrisome?

My son is 3 months old and was detected with urine infection...he is on antibiotics course of 5 days...T we have been giving him Taxim-O drops twice a day...since 3 - 4 days he is having diarrhea like symptoms....we already gave him econorm sachets , but still he is passing stools at least 5 to 6 times a day....also urination is very frequent at least one in half an hour... can we give him rinifol and in what dosage? is it because of the antibiotics? is it a cause of concern?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012