Infant under epilepsy treatment, on epilex, has fever and got seizure for few minutes. Normal?

My 11 month son is undergoing epilepsy treatment and is currently been given 3m l of epilex morning and evening. He had an MRI and it had no problems his egg had issues. The doctor had said that his chances of getting a seizure is limited and asked us to go in for a blood test after 15 days. He had a temp. of 100.3 degree and had a seizure for 3 minutes today. I just wanted to know if this is normal or should we do any thing else.
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012