Infant tries to pull his penis while changing his diaper, penile skin seems to be lose. Worrisome?

Hi doctor my son is hold pulling his penny whenever we change his pant or diaper i.e.? Is there any problem because of this? starting point skin of his penny is little loose.He is 10.5 months only. Also he is making voice as dada baba aya eeeee oooo but if he see anybody then he will shouting to call him like if he see my husband who was watching tv so he calling him from bed as aeeeeeeeeee. If his cousins try to hold him or trying to pick his toys then also he is making these shout like eeeeeeeeee. We can understand that he is saying them that dont touch or dont take, or he is calling us but I am worried that is he dumb i.e. whether he can able to talk or not?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012