Infant taking advent forte for lung infection. Having watery stools, nausea, rashes in the vaginal area. Are these side effects?

My twenty three month old daughter has been taking advent forte syrup for three days now for a lung infection . Taking this medicine has been making her puke and also pass loose watery stools . To add to her misery , she has developed rash on her bum and vaginal area. I have applied desitin for two days and its not helping . It is troubling her too much as she doesn t even let me touch or wash the area without her being discomforted . Can you please tell me what cream to use? ( siloderm?) and also whether I should be changing the antibiotic syrup ? Or these side effects are normal ?
Asked On : Wed, 8 Aug 2012