Infant swallowed plant-based multivitamins containing fat soluble vitamins. Poisonous?

Hi, my two-year old son just got into his vitamins and I think he may have eaten some. The thing is, that I don t know for sure that he even got any, and if he did, it couldn t have been more than a few. He was only alone for literally two minutes at the most and when I found him he was sitting there with the bottle open and just one in his mouth that he was sucking on. The bottle was half empty anyway so there is no way for me to count. The vitamins are a plant-based multivitamin that do contain some fat soluble vitamins as well as iron. Should I call poison control or take him to the ER even though I m fairly confident he didn t eat many.
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012