Infant suffering with severe cough and cold, does not take feeds properly. Can I give her mucolite and maxtra drops?

Hello Doctor, My 3 months 10 days old daughter is suffering from cold and cough since 10 days she was prescribed fenistil drops 5 drops 2 times for 5 days and Apisal saline nasal drops but no she has no relief from cold and cough. she weighs 5.7 kg and she is on formula Aptamil Hypo Allergenic. My daughter suffers with cold frequently and she doesn t take feeds also properly. Can i give her mucolite and maxtra drops and if yes can you advice me the dosage.
Asked On : Tue, 6 Nov 2012