Infant suffering with loose stools post intake of rice, stools have green specs. Prescribed with rinifol. Right medicine?

1) my 6 month old girl is suffering from loose stool . Actually she had ruffly smashed rice 3 days before and started this problem. I think it is little paining while passing stool, not other times. Mostly she is passing stool immidiate after feeding. Sometimes, there are yellow and green little blocks / dots in stool like undigested food. Her appetite is normal as always. She is now on mother milk & loctogen 1 stage. Doctor has prescribed rinifol dry syrup only. 2.5 ml thrice day for 5 days course. Is it right priscription? 2) If child has fever , should we prefer light medicine which takes 2 or 3 days to go fever OR else we should prefer little strong medicine which takes 1 day to reduce fever ? Kindly advise for above both problems.
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012