Infant suffering from severe cold and cough since birth, signs of pneumonia, Given antibiotics, no relief. Suggestion?

Hi doc, I am Banaja my baby is seven month old and from his birth he is suffering from cold and cough and also nasal congestion , I consult do many doctors but nothing much improvement seen regarding his health, I am always worried, I also gave him so much antibiotics and cough syrup and also anti allergy cetrizine syrup.But still he has cough and cold what should I do , please help me out.doc said that due to this he has symptoms of pneumonia .please could you help me
Asked On : Mon, 31 Dec 2012