Infant suffering from fever, cough and Diarrhoea. Suggest a right medication?

My daughter is 4 months 25 days. Intially she was lill cough for 3days wid running nose . Yesterday she had vomitins n loose motions. I gave emeset for stopping vomitings n gave sachet for loose motions. vomitings got stopped. However, loose motions got increased to 5 times today. N they r too watery. Today in the morning shr eas having fever as well. But now she is not having fever. She is only having watery motions and cough. Please suggest what medication should be given. N also is it a sign of diahorrea or pneumonia .
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013