Infant suffering from bad cold and chest congestion, runny nose, vomiting due to mucus. Remedy?

Hi, I have an 11 month old baby who had the stomach flu 1.5 weeks ago. he seemed to recover and now has a bad cold . Runny nose , a lot of mucus , and a really bad cough . For the past 4 nights he has been waking up a few hours after i put him down, I nurse him and he vomits everything. I am not sure why but think it has something to do with the mucus, cold and it being harsh on his stomach. He won t drink water nor eat. What can I do and what do you think is wrong?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013