Infant suffering from CTEV problem, undergoing treatment. Will he is cured perfectly?

My 1 month old child is suffering from CTEV problem. The problem was detected at his birth and the doctors suggested for 6 round of plasters(POP) on his both legs at the interval of 14 days starting from 7th day of birth.The treatment was started as suggested by the doctor and currently 3rd round of plaster is running. I would like to know whether the child will be cured completely after the treatment is over. What are the chances of its recurrence later in life. What are the side effects of starting the treatment so early. Can the manipulation create any neurological or other medical problem to the baby. Also suggest any alternative treatment other than plaster, particularly when the paeditrician is saying the CTEV is mild
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013